Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

My weekend

Have you ever been to rainbow end? In the weekend’s Me and my family were celebrating my nanas birthday over my aunt's  house. Do you know How amazing it was celebrating my own nanas birthday oh and she’s 73 years old this year. In two more weeks it well be my brothers birthday and we will be celebrating it with my uncle because my uncles birthday is in two more weeks but on a different day my brothers birthday is on Tuesday and my uncle birthday is on Thursday we have to celebrate my uncles birthday with my brother birthday because my uncle we'll be leaving to Australia.


This year my brothers turning 18 and my uncles turning 45.My mum and my dad is planning to have all the adults in my family to have their own stuff and Time.My mum always says that at night is their night because at night where sleeping but in the morning its our time so pretty much we have the mostest time to play or something.My brothers just play or kick back and mostly they mock us girls but not when my dads around or my big brother,my brother mocks them instead of the girls my brothers the man at bombing people out.

Do you know how much i like going exploring with my brothers? Hey guess what it’s nearly time to go exploring i said to my brother where are we going to explore now he said just wait and see,okay then man that was a long walk my legs were so sore but the walk was so amazing i would of told you the place but i didn’t know were we were only my brother know’s where that place is there was a beach it was so so clean i wanted to go for a swim but i didn’t have swimming togs.     

No comments:

Post a Comment