Pages

Monday 7 March 2016

Letter to miss Clark

Dear Miss Clark,

My name is Amethyst and I am half Maori and half Samoan,  I was raised in New Zealand, Auckland and Glen Inns.  My favorite place in would have to be fiji. I really like to learn new things and help out others who need help. I am looking forward to be a year eight and to go to college. This year I am really looking forward to getting to know my new teacher Miss Clark. She is one of the most coolest teacher of all.  It’s always a privilege that us kids in New Zealand have parents, and they are my inspiration. My mother and father inspired me, and when I was little, people use to think I was a boy because I would always dress like one.I am currently a year 7 attending Pt England school and this is the second day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment