Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Swimming Lessons


Have you been taught by An instructor before?
My instructor’s name is Carlotta,she has been teaching group 3 for the past  2 weeks. Class 9 goes too but some kids were in group 3 and some were in group 2 and in group 1. We go to the Glen Innes pool for our lessons. before we hopped into the pool we have a shower and only 4 kids are allowed at one time. we All had a turn to hope in the pool I fleet nice and cool when i hopped into the pool.  

Group three were learning about arm circles.I was tired of swimming because my instructor was telling me so much but i did not care about my arms. It was still sore but then it went. After our other lesson we worked on freestyle.

My favorite was freestyle it was cool And that was my best one of them. next I have to learn better at arm circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment