Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

About My weekend's

In the weekend’s I went to my Aunty house with my sister And mum. it was so cool because we went shopping but it was only for my brother he was 21 year old we bought him cake and it was yummm. he had his 21 key for his birthday.

I enjoyed going shopping with my sister Sidena for my brother birthday. And she bought me some stuff like some clothes. They were really pretty I liked the cool close she bought me i love them.

On my niece's Anastasia birthday we are having her 1’s birthday at my house. Then we’re having It At rainbow’s End for her birthday. it’s going to Be cool My little sister is going to love it because shes has not been there before. And haven’t been there two but I think that it going to be fun.   

No comments:

Post a Comment