Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

The polys highlights

On Thursday the 16th of march the year sevens & eights had the opportunity to go on a trip to the ASB poly fest, a while later some schools started to arrive, as we waited we sang some songs. The day was hot and boiling lots of people had some fans and some hats to use and wear.


My favourite highlight about our trip to polyfest was the digital pois, because the pois were colorful and the lights were swinging in circles, upwards, down wards and side wards it fun. My eyes were also sore when we went outside and my legs were sore because we were walking for ages but it was fun.


My 2nd highlight was when I was on these bikes and we got free nutritional milkshakes, there were three different types of milkshakes there were: raspberry,poison berry and mango I had poison berry, it didn’t taste very nice so I gave it away, my legs were so sore when I was biking my legs were so tight and it was like I couldn’t move. But after a while my legs were okay.

My 3rd favourite highlight was when I was a police woman and arrested a little girl who went to another school, I arrested her because she was stealing, Well not really it was just for fun.

My favourite time of the day was when we went to have a go with the digital pois, it was so cool and when I was arresting some kids well one kid but the day was hot and my legs were sore but it was exciting at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment