Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

holidays

What did you do in the school holidays? In the school holidays i went to stay over my sister's house. We did lots of fun things like we ate ice cream together,watched movies, played games and then we visited my aunty as we arrived i just remembered that it was my brothers birthday, i was so bummed that i had to miss out but anyways i didn’t miss out on my dads birthday so that was cool.

“Did” you know that Matariki is about the maori new year and the seven stars.It is said that if the stars of matariki are fainted, hazy, and hard to see separately, then a cold lean season will follow. however, if each star is bright enough to be seen clearly and separately, then the coming season will be warm, and the crops will flourish. For a long time, Matariki faded in peoples minds,Maori new year celebrations are becoming more and more common around the country.  

Today me my in law sister my real sister and my brother are coming back home “yay” were finally home.Man i really enjoyed it in the bus because it felt like i was already at home.But no i wasn’t and i was also loving it when i was at my sister’s house i didn’t want to go but i had to cause the school holiday had finnished.

Hey have you ever been to mission bay? well i have.Did you know that me and my cousin went far away and the waves were pushing us.

On the first term of school i missed two days cause i was still stuck at my sister's house.Then on tuesday night i came back home and as i arrived i knew that my family was happy about us coming back home. I really enjoyed coming back home and i also enjoyed going to my sister’s house.

Have you ever been to the glen innes pool? Well Today me, my mum, my dad, my little sister and my brother went to the pools. Man it was cold when we went into the cold pool but my sister went into the warm pool which was the little pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment